- (1) Wood Deck Installation
- - take advantage of your entire backyard
- (2) Deck Repairs and Replacements
- - dry rot, water damage, and sun exposure
- (3) Composite Deck Repairs and Installations
- - come in a variety of colors and brands, such as Trex and Evergreen
- (4) Wooden Decks Supported
- - rotten posts, settling beams, cracked knee braces
- (5) Handrail Installed and Repairs
- (6) Painting Services
- - multiple colors available, Thompson's or clear coated
- (7) Deck Handrail and Stair Lighting
- - receptacles and units replaced and installed
contact us at 818-639-2441 to setup an appointment
Our Remodel and Repair Services are available throughout Los Angeles (Westside) 90024, 90025, 90034, 90049, 90064, 90066 and 90077
handling a variety of home decking projects in Los Angeles (Westside)
Our 16 years in the home & commercial repair and improvement trade gives us the perspective and know-how critical to carrying out projects of any size.
For more space to live or work, a deck addition is a solid solution. It provides (literal) breathing room in a natural, familiar setting. Handrails and wall guards also provide safety, convenience, and comfort for everyday life outside when you need it.
Synta has a great new product, Deck Restore, that we can use to coat your wood deck with a slip resistant colored coat, helping to seal in your deck and keep off termites, water, and the sun. Check it out today.
Deck additions are also a superb investment for your Los Angeles (Westside) home or office value.
Find out how we can help with your next Wood Decking Replacements, Repairs and Installs project!
General Contractor License B 857752, Insured
reasons to contact us for your next Los Angeles (Westside) Deck repair or repaint
Licensed since 2005 with the Contractor's State License Board (B 857752).
Fully Insured to protect our valued customers and employees.
We have the tools and skills to complete most Los Angeles (Westside) home, office and retail store hourly repairs.
Wood Decking Replacements, Repairs and Installs are completed by our staff in the field and in the office.
Typical rates we charge in Los Angeles (Westside)
$199.00* for the first hour (each trip, 2 employees)
$99.00* an hour after that (2 employees)
These are the typical cash or check hourly rates for labor we charge our Los Angeles (Westside) customers for deck replacements and repairs (not including materials). Our repairs and installations are charged on a time and material basis. That includes all of the time for your project, including sourcing materials if they are needed.
*Certain exclusions apply, such as for same-day, after hours or weekend service, or for commercial companies that are billable. Communities outside of our normal service area will be charged additional travel costs. We are happy to answer all of your pricing questions, call for details!
Appointments can be scheduled for a variety of days and times
- We are in the field daily Monday through Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm based on need.
- AFTER HOURS, Weekend and Emergency rates are available to assist our Los Angeles (Westside) customer's scheduling needs.
- We are open Saturdays by appointment, call for details.
It's easy to contact us in Los Angeles (Westside)
When you want to renew your yard's look and want a brand new deck, we are the licensed contractor to call!
Appointments for our Los Angeles (Westside) Wood Decking Replacements, Repairs and Installs services now available.
Receive our latest Los Angeles (Westside) discounts and offers to your email by simply filling out our contact form!
We offer our customers additional carpentry services
- Rough and Finish Carpentry Services
- Chair, Base Crown Moulding Installed
- Arbor and Gazebo Repair Projects
- Privacy Lattice Installed
- Closet & Garage Shelving Assembled
- Dry Rot Repair: Interior or Exterior
- Fascia and Rafter Repairs
- Laminate and Tile Flooring
- Fences Installed: Redwood or Cedar
- Wooden Gate Repairs
- Patio Cover Installations and Repairs
- Residential Wooden Access Ramps
- Sub Floor Removal and Replacement
Did You Know This?
* Without proper construction and treatment, deck wood rapidly deteriorates and may become unsafe to walk or stand on.
* Composite decking such as Trex, Evergreen, and VEKAdeck does not require high maintenance and is a great substitute for wood.
Great Cleaning and Sealing Tips for Decks
- There are many different ways to clean a deck, some of these depend on the type of wood.
- The first cleaning option is to use a weakened solution of TSP (trisodium phosphate) which you can purchase from any paint shop. Add a little bit of household washing-up liquid and then first try it on a sample area, once you see how it reacts then use it on the rest of the deck. The next option is to use a weak solution of citric acid to help brighten up old grayed timbers. However, do not use chlorine-based bleaches because even though they will rid your deck of algae and mildew, they will also break down the lignin in the deck timber. Another option is to use Hydrogen Peroxide, which will lighten old timbers and evaporates away leaving no residue.
- After you have cleaned your deck and brightened it up if wanted, then it is time for the sealing. Use a waterproof deck sealer because it will repel water and make the desk last longer. To apply the sealer, use a pad with a little reservoir and brush the sealer on. Make sure to evenly coat it all over the deck surface and then let it dry. After about an hour or so of drying time, buff the surface to remove wet excess.
Need helpful DIY advice and project materials in your area?
Anawalt Lumber, Hardware & Nursery in West Los Angeles
11060 West Pico Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Click here to contact them for help with your DIY project!
Los Angeles (Westside) is a great place to live because…
- the Median Housing Value is $ 553,900 (23% higher than other California cities)
- the average Summer Temperature is 71 degrees
- the Student to Teacher Ratio is 20:1
- local amenities are readily available and accessible
Overall, Los Angeles offers its residents plenty of local amenities, sunny weather, a stable housing market, and a high income per capita.
For more information about Los Angeles, visit AreaVibes.
Reviews of Edward’s Enterprises from recent customer surveys
"I am entirely satisfied with your service. The crew you sent was excellent: careful, efficient, and speedy, all at once. I would be happy to serve as a reference for your firm and will certainly call on you in the future!"
James T.; Mission Oaks, CA