The Edward's Enterprises team in Porter Ranch install & repair recessed lighting consisting of:
Recessed light installations
Recess lighting replaced
Can lights repaired
Recess can dimmer installs
Installing LED recess lights
Replacing recess trim kits
Adding eyeball lighting trims
3″, 4″ & 6″ lighting replaced
Remodel light housing installs
Downlight lighting replaced
Gimbal trim installations
Baffle trims upgraded
Lighting fixtures come in all shapes & sizes. Recessed lighting can highlight sitting areas, counter space, & more without adding a larger design feature like exposed track lighting. Combining high style with proper function, it can be installed nearly anywhere with a flat surface & electrical access. & new options for vaulted or sloped ceilings can add nice spot lighting to an otherwise tall dark room. Use it to highlight artwork, cabinets, special artifacts, or specific spaces. Minor design tips can have a big impact on your results.
Recess lighting repairs can be a DIY project, but can also be time consuming & complicated for many of our customers. In order to upgrade, install or repair the recess lighting for your home or office, call our team now!
Porter Ranch Community Center
Northridge Recreation Center
18300 Lemarsh St
Northridge, CA 91325
For more information, check out Porter Ranch Community Center Online.
Local Porter Ranch Farmers Market
Encino Farmers Market
17400 Victory Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91406
For more information, check out Porter Ranch Farmers Market Online.
(1) Be careful not to place recessed lighting fixtures too close together or in rows down the center of the room.
(2) An easy rule to remember is to proportionately match the size of your recessed lighting fixture to the distance of how far apart they are. For instance a 4-inch fixture should be placed 4 feet apart & 6-inch fixtures should be 6 feet apart from one another.
(3) Center recessed lighting fixtures in front of objects that need light. Generally the light should be 12 to 18 inches in front of the object.
(4) If the lights are used for tasks, then make sure that they are carefully placed overhead so that they do not block needed light.
(5) When lighting three dimensional objects, it is most effective to light them from two or three different angles.
(6) A neat trick to help make a space feel larger is to use wall washing recessed lighting fixtures. These help give the appearance that the walls are being pushed outwards.
16223 Devonshire St.
Granada Hills, CA 91344
Call 1-818-810-5115 to contact them for help with your DIY project!
Local Porter Ranch Paint Recycling
10230 Mason Avenue
Chatsworth, CA 91311
For more information, check out Porter Ranch Paint Recycling Online.