The Edward's Enterprises team install & repair kitchen exhaust hood fans in Newbury Park consisting of:
Home kitchen hood fan repairs
Kitchen exhaust fan installations
Kitchen ventilation fan replacement
Quiet kitchen exhaust fan installs
Exhaust fans ducted outside
Home kitchen hoods installed
Home island hoods repaired
Kitchen stove light repairs
Replace exhaust fan motor
Replace kitchen fan ducting
Increase air flow kitchen vent
Kitchen ventilation repairs
Assemble & install new fan
Install gable attic fans
Some have us install a microwave exhaust unit to free up counter space. These can be coordinated with existing appliances in the kitchen for a consistent & designer appearance.
Kitchen ventilation fan repairs can be a DIY project, but can also be time consuming & complicated for many of our customers. In order to upgrade, install or repair the over the stove exhaust fan in your home kitchen, call our team now!
***please note before calling***
We do not offer restaurant or commercial kitchen hood repair services at this time.
Newbury Park Community Center
Dos Vientos Community Park
4801 Borchard Road
Newbury Park, CA 91320
For more information, check out Newbury Park Community Center Online.
Local Newbury Park Farmers Market
Thousand Oaks Farmers Market
350 West Hillcrest Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
For more information, check out Newbury Park Farmers Market Online.
(1) Measure before you buy. Make sure it is at least as wide as your cook top to ensure adequate coverage for all burners. Also, a typical hood should be mounted 18 to 30 inches above the cook top
(2) Check the noise measurements. Range hood noise is measured in sones rather than decibels.
(3) If possible, choose a ducted range hood. Ducted hoods remove heated air from the kitchen efficiently through a wall or ceiling.
(4) Check the filter. Make sure it fits snugly & is easy to remove for cleaning. The filter should be cleaned approximately every 1-3 months & they are often dishwasher friendly.
(5) Choose a hood that you will use consistently. Leaving a hood off while cooking can lead to reduced quality of air in the kitchen, as well as, damage to kitchen cabinets.
2745 Teller Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Check out their online site for more DIY help!
Local Newbury Park Paint Recycling
City of Thousand Oaks HHW
2010 Conejo Center Drive
Newbury Park, CA 91320
For more information, check out Newbury Park Paint Recycling Online.