Home Pressure Washing Services in Studio City
- Concrete paths
- Garage floors
- Steps and stairs
- Block walls
ring us at 818-639-2441 to schedule a service call
Our Remodel and Repair Services are available throughout Studio City 91604
we can handle many types of concrete washing services in Studio City
Residential Pressure Washing on sidewalks, patios, or decks gives the property a brand new look. It is a terrific solution to increase property value or as a yearly clean-up.
You can save more money with a pressure wash, than spending your man hours on cleaning the areas yourself. Pressure Wash is a powerful and chemical-free tool in home maintenance.
-Edward Flanagan, Owner
General Contractor License B 857752, Insured
General Contractor License B 857752, Insured
a few reasons to call us for Studio City water pressure wash services
Licensed and Bonded over 10 years with the Contractor's State License Board (B 857752).
Insured to protect our valued Studio City customers and employees.
We have the tools and skills to complete most Home Pressure Washing: Sidewalks, Driveways and Patios.
Studio City outdoor furniture and patio pressure washing service calls are completed by our staff in the field and in the office.
Typical hourly rates we charge for Studio City wall and floor water pressure washing services
$99.00* for the first hour (each trip, 1 employee)
$59.00* an hour after that (1 employee)
These are the typical cash or check hourly rates for labor we charge our customers in Studio City for water pressure washing. Our home water pressure cleaning services are charged on a time and material basis. That includes all of the time for your project, including sourcing materials if they are needed.
Some pressure wash jobs are too large (needing major degreasing and scrubbing) or high (second story patio cover, etc.) for 1 employee to handle, so we would send 2 of our employees to your home at higher rates than listed above.
*Some exclusions do apply, like commercial companies that are billable, or for same-day, after hours or weekend service. Communities outside of our normal service area will be charged additional travel costs. We are happy to answer all of your pricing questions, call for details!
Pressure cleaning projects can be scheduled for a variety of days and times
- We are in the field daily Monday through Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- AFTER HOURS, EMERGENCY AND WEEKEND rates are available to meet our Studio City customer's needs.
- We are open Saturdays by appointment, call for details.
Call Edward's Enterprises when your walls or walkways need a pressure wash
Reasons to pressure wash your deck, patio, or outdoor furniture:
(+) It's a safe, chemical-free way to deep clean your property without abrasive scrubbing.
(+) It's a more cost effective and energy effective way to get a long lasting deep clean.
(+) It's an efficient approach to clean surfaces for events, sale, or seasonal clean-up.
Appointments for our Studio City Home Pressure Washing: Sidewalks, Driveways and Patios services now available.
Receive our latest Studio City discounts and offers to your email by simply filling out our contact form!
Edward's Enterprises offers its customers additional exterior home services
Did You Know?
* A pressure washer can be used with only water and compressed air to avoid potentially hazardous chemicals or solutions to that may pose safety hazards as well as create damage.
* Instead of completely replacing filthy walkways or structures, a good pressure wash can restore these to their original state, followed by an additional protective sealing to prolong the life.
Great Tips to Prepare for Pressure Washing
- + Close all windows and doors firmly to prevent water from seeping in because leakage of water into the building could cause internal water damage.
- + Remove all vehicles from the surrounding area of where the pressure washing will be taking place. If you have to access your vehicle during the cleaning process, please try to remove it before hand.
- + Move all items away from walkways and sidewalks that are within 50 feet of the building. These include planted pots, toys, and furniture; and they should be moved a safe distance away to prevent damage.
- + Items such as plants, shrubs, and bushes may become damaged if not protected, so it is suggested that you put a cover over them.
- + As a safety concern, it is important that children are not in the work area at the time of setup or during the cleaning process.
- + Turn off any security alarm systems during the cleaning process because some alarm systems may be set off due to the water vibration or may be triggered by movement.
- + If possible, avoid watering lawns, doing laundry, or showering while the cleaning process is going on.
- + Prior to the pressure washing, try to avoid planting new grass seed or plants.
Studio City is a great place to live because…
- the High School graduation rate is at 93% (39% higher than the rest of Los Angeles)
- the Median Household Income is $ 82,931 (68% higher than the rest of Los Angeles)
- the crime rate is 60% lower than other part of Los Angeles
- the Median Housing Value is $ 737,688 (33% higher when compared to other Los Angeles areas)
Overall, Studio City offers its residents a stable housing market, a high income per capita, sunny weather, and plenty of local amenities.
For more information about Studio City, visit AreaVibes.
Reviews of Edward’s Enterprises from recent customer surveys
"They did a great job, as they did when they pressure washed my driveway in January. I'll definitely call on Edward's Enterprises again!"
Jack K.; Ventura, CA