are undoubtedly overlooked because we don't often physically contact
them. But the little things can get you. A creaking noise turns out to
be a big deal if the ceiling
foundation shifts. Cracks
in the ceiling will need immediate attention before they
cause huge problems. Water
damage overhead in a ceiling is a problem that escalates.
Maybe you would like a new ceiling installed? Or lighting and wiring put in? We work above and below the ceiling for complete coverage.
For home or office projects of any size, Edward's Enterprises Winnetka Ceiling Services will help you repair, remodel, install or remove your ceiling!
-Edward Flanagan, Owner
Why is Edward's Enterprises Winnetka Ceilings Service the one to call?
- Edward's Enterprises Winnetka Ceilings Service is locally owned SINCE 1996.
- LICENSED (B 857752) GENERAL CONTRACTOR with the Contractor's State License Board since 2005.
- INSURED: LIABILITY, WORKERS COMPENSATION, AND AUTO to protect our customers and employees.
- Edward's Enterprises is a Certified EPA Lead Renovation firm.
- Our vehicles have the TOOLS to complete most Winnetka home and office IMPROVEMENT TASKS.
- Our Winnetka Ceilings Services are provided by our EXPERIENCED, LONG TERM EMPLOYEES in the field and in the office.
- Edward's Enterprises Ceiling Repairs cover all of Winnetka, CA and the surrounding areas.
- HOURLY RATES and CENTRALIZED SCHEDULING of appointments for our Winnetka residential and commercial customers.
- We are in the field daily (Monday through Saturday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm).
- AFTER HOURS, EMERGENCY AND WEEKEND rates available to meet our Winnetka Ceiling customer's needs.
Repaired in Winnetka, CA 91306
Looking for Drop Ceiling Parts or DIY Advice in Winnetka? Check out:
The Home Depot
DID YOU KNOW?
- Ceiling damage should be professionally repaired or replaced because of the wiring, plumbing, and structural components that are hidden behind.
- If left untreated, a ceiling can lose its structural integrity and risk a daunting collapse experience.
- Ceilings can be custom built in many styles including Tray, Cove, Beam, Barrel Vault, and Coffered.
- A Drop ceiling is used to create a sound barrier as well as cover up unsightly wiring and pipes.
Keep that waterlogged ceiling from caving in!
Grab a phone and call 818-639-2441 today.
Our Winnetka remodeling services handle many of your inside and outside home projects, including:
Edward Samuel Flanagan, Owner. Contractor License # 857752
Serving 91306 and surrounding zip codes.