- We can repair, replace, or install sub flooring
- Water-damaged sub-floors repaired
- Sagging insulation replaced
- Damage repairs when under home moisture barrier fails
- Mobile home sub-flooring units also serviced
- Joist repairs and installing blocking and insulation
call 805-987-2441 to schedule service
Sub Floor Removal, Repair, and Installs City Coverage List
- Casa Conejo
- Casitas Springs
- El Rio
- Faria Beach
- La Conchita
- Lake Sherwood
- Leisure Village
- Meiners Oaks
- Mira Monte
- Missions Oaks
- Newbury Park
- Oak Park
- Oak View
- Port Hueneme
- Santa Paula
- Santa Rosa Valley
- Santa Susana
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oaks
Los Angeles County
- Agoura Hills
- Bel Air
- Beverly Hills
- Canoga Park
- Culver City
- Granada Hills
- Hidden Hills
- Los Angeles (Westside)
- ** Select Zip Codes **
- Marina Del Rey
- North Hills
- Pacific Palisades
- Panorama City
- Porter Ranch
- San Fernando
- San Fernando Valley
- Santa Clarita
- Santa Monica
- Sherman Oaks
- Studio City
- Van Nuys
- West Hills
- Westlake Village
- Woodland Hills
we can handle many types of sub flooring construction and repairs
There are many ways to bring value to your property and protect your family and assets. Upkeep and repairs of your Sub Floor and Under Home Insulation and Moisture Barrier are one of the most cost effective ways but are often overlooked until they become big expensive issues.
How can we help you with your next Sub Floor Removal, Repair, and Installs project?
-Edward Flanagan, Owner
General Contractor License B 857752, Insured
reasons to call us for home sub flooring repairs
Licensed and Bonded since 2005 with the Contractor\'s State License Board (B 857752).
Insured to protect our valued customers and employees.
We have the tools and skills to complete most Sub Floor Removal, Repair, and Installs.
hourly repairs are completed by our staff in the field and in the office.
Standard rates we charge for onsite sub-floor repairs
$149.00* for the first hour (each trip, 2 employees)
$99.00* an hour after that (2 employees)
These are the typical cash or check hourly rates for labor we charge our customers for sub floor replacements and repairs (not including materials). Our repairs and installations are charged on a time and material basis. That includes all of the time for your project, including sourcing materials if they are needed.
Sub flooring carpentry projects are typically too involved for 1 employee to handle, so we would send 2 of our employees to your home for the above rates.
*Certain exclusions apply, like for same-day, after hours or weekend service, or for commercial companies that are billable. Communities outside of our normal service area will be charged additional travel costs. We are happy to answer all of your pricing questions, call for details!
Sub Floor Removal, Repair, and Installs Projects can be scheduled for a variety of days and times
- We are typically open Monday through Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- AFTER HOURS, EMERGENCY AND WEEKEND rates are available to meet our customer\'s needs.
- We are open Saturdays by appointment, call for details.
Contact Edward\'s Enterprises when you need a sub floor installed or repaired
Sub Floor damaged? Sub Floor Sagging Between Joists? Holes in your Sub Floor? Call us now for prompt and attentive service.
Appointments for our Sub Floor Removal, Repair, and Installs services now available.
Receive our latest discounts and offers to your email by simply filling out our contact form!
Edward\'s Enterprises offers its customers additional carpentry services
- Rough and Finish Carpentry Services
- Chair, Base Crown Moulding Installed
- Arbor and Gazebo Repair Projects
- Privacy Lattice Installed
- Closet & Garage Shelving Assembled
- Dry Rot Repair: Interior or Exterior
- Fascia and Rafter Repairs
- Laminate and Tile Flooring
- Fences Installed: Redwood or Cedar
- Wooden Gate Repairs
- Deck Repairs and Painting
- Patio Cover Installations and Repairs
- Residential Wooden Access Ramps
Did You Know This?
* Subflooring in mobile homes is usually made of a weak wafer type material composed of wood, sawdust, and a gluey material. If water leaks in to this material, it will begin to crumble.
* The orchestra of squeaks that you hear walking around a house results from after a house has settled, and the flooring material has dried out or shrunk. This causes the subfloor to loosen and move and squeak.
Great Tips on Sub FlooringSubflooring is part of the substructure. It is underneath the flooring in your home. The subfloor is usually constructed from 1 by 4 or 1 by 6 lumber or plywood panels. When using lumber, the panels are laid diagonally across joists and when using plywood the boards are laid in a staggered fashion, with the ends and edges butted together and the panels nailed to the joists. The four types of subfloor are plywood (which was mentioned before), plank sub flooring, oriented strand board sub flooring and concrete slabs. Each one of the prior subfloors would be used depending on what type of floor you would like to install. The common floors include 3/4 thick solid wood flooring, engineered wood flooring, floating wood floors and laminate flooring.
Some of the common problems with sub flooring include the floor sinking, creaking, popping and an uneven floor. A sinking floor means that the floor is not as strong as it used to be and may feel soft or spongy. Water or moisture can also cause the floor to sag. Creaking or pooping is common in older homes. This means that the subflooring is not secured to the underlying joists. At this point you should either replace it with thicker panels or install wider joists. An uneven floor may be the effect of the foundation or support walls settling. Another reason for uneven floors is water damage. All of these may lead to the subflooring needing repair or replacement.
Reviews of Edward’s Enterprises from recent customer surveys
\"Edward\'s Enterprises is professional, courteous and very good at what they do...We highly recommend Edward\'s Enterprises to anyone who wants quality, honest, and professional services!\"
Mark and Patty S.; Van Nuys, CA