- Repairing existing laminate wood floors
- Adding baseboard trim
- Replacing floor planks
- Installing brand new laminate wood flooring
- We can install padding underlayment and quarter round trim
- Carpet removal and hauling for new laminate installation
- Laminate flooring transitions installed
- To tile, carpet, vinyl, and wood floor
- Worn-out flooring removed and hauling
ring us at to schedule a service call
Our Remodel and Repair Services are available throughout
we can handle many types of wood-laminate rough & finish projects in
Laminate Flooring can give you the look and feel of wood at a fraction of the cost, and laminate wood flooring doesn't need to be refinished like natural wood flooring does. Consider laminate flooring in areas of your home with high traffic, like hallways and common areas. While laminate will not hold up as well in wet areas, like bathrooms, it also can be a very attractive option for bedrooms.
Have a small area of laminate that is damaged? If the selection is still available, or if you kept enough stock from the original install, we can often patch in a new piece to save the cost of replacing the entire floor. Our 16 years in the home & commercial repair and improvement trade gives us the perspective and know-how critical to carrying out projects of any size.
Discover the ways we can help with your next Laminate Floor Repair and Replacements project!
General Contractor License B 857752, Insured
a few reasons to call us for laminate flooring replacing and repairing in
LICENSED (B 857752) GENERAL CONTRACTOR with the Contractor's State License Board since 2005.
INSURED: LIABILITY, WORKERS COMPENSATION, AND AUTO to protect our customers and employees.
We have the TOOLS to complete most Laminate Floor Repair and Replacements.
Laminate Floor Repair and Replacements are completed by our EXPERIENCED, LONG TERM EMPLOYEES in the field and in the office.
Standard rates we charge for onsite repairs and replacement services
These are the typical cash or check hourly rates for labor we charge our customers for wood laminate flooring replacements and repairs (not including materials). Our repairs and installations are charged on a time and material basis. That includes all of the time for your project, including sourcing materials if they are needed.
Most home flooring installations are too large or time consuming for 1 employee to easily handle, so we would send 2 of our employees to your home for the above rates.
*Certain exclusions apply, like for same-day, after hours or weekend service, or for commercial companies that are billable. Communities outside of our normal service area will be charged additional travel costs. We are happy to answer all of your pricing questions, call for details!
Laminate Floor Repair and Replacements Projects can be scheduled for a variety of days and times
- We are in the field daily Monday through Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm based on need.
- AFTER HOURS, Weekend and Emergency rates are available to assist our customer's scheduling needs.
- We are open Saturdays by appointment, call for details.
Contact Edward's Enterprises when you need laminate flooring replaced
Is it time to replace that worn dirty carpet with new laminate flooring? Do you have a room you would like to pop in some laminate flooring? Let us help you today!
Appointments for our Laminate Floor Repair and Replacements services now available.
Receive our latest discounts and offers to your email by simply filling out our contact form!
Edward's Enterprises offers its customers additional carpentry services
- Rough and Finish Carpentry Services
- Chair, Base Crown Moulding Installed
- Arbor and Gazebo Repair Projects
- Privacy Lattice Installed
- Closet & Garage Shelving Assembled
- Dry Rot Repair: Interior or Exterior
- Fascia and Rafter Repairs
- Fences Installed: Redwood or Cedar
- Wooden Gate Repairs
- Deck Repairs and Painting
- Patio Cover Installations and Repairs
- Residential Wooden Access Ramps
- Sub Floor Removal and Replacement
Did You Know This?
* Laminate flooring is made from a type of fiber core body with a photographic print layer and clear top coat of resin. It can be made to look virtually indisitinguishable from many flooring surfaces such as hardwood, slate, tile, and stone.
* Laminate flooring can be installed to be floating, meaning there is no need for nails, glue, staples, or anything to secure it to the foundation.
Great Tips for Laminate FlooringLaminate flooring is a great choice because it allows for the look of hardwood yet it avoids the high level of maintenance. Even though the maintenance is lower than hardwood floors, laminate floors still do need to be cleaned regularly. A way to do this is by first sweeping the floor to remove loose dust and debris. Then use a soft brush attachment and vacuum the floor. Make sure to get the corners well because dust and pet hair tends to accumulate. Then use a laminate floor cleaner to clean the floor. This cleaner can be purchased at most home improvement stores. After you use the cleaner dampen a sponge mop and run it over the area where the floor cleaner is. Make sure to go with the grain of the wood with smooth even strokes. Afterwards, you should rinse off the mop in clean water. Finally, you should be able to let the floor air dry, unless the floor cleaner says otherwise.
Next, we have some quick tips on floor stain removals. If you have a grease stain, an easy tip is to apply an ice pack to the area and allow the grease to harden. Then gently scrape off the stain with a knife or spoon. Any remaining residue can be wiped away with window cleaner. Crayon marks can be cleaned off with mineral spirits or toothpaste. Heel marks and scuffs can be rubbed away using a pencil eraser or Mr.clean magic eraser. The last stain removal tip is for liquor. This can be cleaned off using a damp cloth of warm water and detergent. Simply rub the area until the stain disappears.
Looking for DIY advice or project materials?
is a great place to live because…
Reviews of Edward’s Enterprises from recent customer surveys
"The flooring turned out great--my wife is in love with it. It was a much needed upgrade and we are both very happy with how courteous and pleasant Edward's technicians were in our home!"
Steve B.; Thousand Oaks