- Cleanouts and Hauling
- Priming and Painting
- Electrical Repairs
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Carpentry renovations
- Drywall and plaster patching
- Turnover repairs
- Counters, tile, doors, cabinets repaired or replaced
- Junk removal
call 805-987-2441 to schedule service
Apartment Maintenance and Repairs City Coverage List
- Casa Conejo
- Casitas Springs
- El Rio
- Faria Beach
- La Conchita
- Lake Sherwood
- Leisure Village
- Meiners Oaks
- Mira Monte
- Missions Oaks
- Newbury Park
- Oak Park
- Oak View
- Port Hueneme
- Santa Paula
- Santa Rosa Valley
- Santa Susana
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oaks
Los Angeles County
- Agoura Hills
- Canoga Park
- Granada Hills
- Hidden Hills
- North Hills
- Panorama City
- Porter Ranch
- San Fernando
- San Fernando Valley
- Santa Clarita
- Sherman Oaks
- Studio City
- Van Nuys
- Westside of Los Angeles
- (Select Zip Codes)
- Westlake Village
- Woodland Hills
We can handle many types of apartment complex repairs
Edward's Enterprises Apartment Maintenance Service is your on-time maintenance solution to fulfil your apartment maintenance fix-it list. We have experience with vacancy turnovers and rental maintenance requests and have technicians in the field every day.
Affordable apartment maintenance and repairs including preventative apartment maintenance, work orders, service calls, emergency work, and apartment handyman services of all types.
How can we help you with your next Apartment Maintenance and Repairs project?
-Edward Flanagan, Owner
General Contractor License B 857752, Insured
Reasons to select us for occupied or vacant rental property maintenance
LICENSED (B 857752) GENERAL CONTRACTOR with the Contractor's State License Board since 2005.
INSURED: LIABILITY, WORKERS COMPENSATION, AND AUTO to protect our customers and employees.
We have the TOOLS to complete most apartment repairs and turnovers jobs.
Our Apartment Maintenance and Repairs are provided by our EXPERIENCED, LONG TERM EMPLOYEES in the field and in the office.
Typical rates we charge
$88.00* for the first hour (each trip, 1 employee)
$58.00* an hour after that (1 employee)
These are the typical cash or check hourly rates for labor we charge our customers for complex replacements and repairs (not including materials). Our repairs and installations are charged on a time and material basis. That includes all of the time for your project, including sourcing materials if they are needed.
Certain property maintenance projects may be too large or high for 1 employee to handle, so we would send 2 of our employees to your apartment or condo for higher rates than listed above.
*Some exclusions do apply, like commercial companies that are billable, cities not listed in our city coverage list above, or for same-day, after hours or weekend service. We are happy to answer all of your pricing questions!
Appointments can be scheduled for a variety of days and times
- We are in the field daily Monday through Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- AFTER HOURS, EMERGENCY AND WEEKEND rates are available to meet our customer's needs.
- We are open Saturdays by appointment, call for details.
Drop us a line or give us a call, it's easy
Edward's Enterprises, a full-service General Contractor, has been offering Hourly Apartment Maintenance in Ventura County and surrounding areas since 2005. We are your destination for quality apartment maintenance and repairs at reasonable prices.
Appointments for our Apartment Maintenance and Repairs services now available.
We offer our customers a full line of handyman repairs
- Honey Do Lists, Small Jobs
- Drywall and Drop Ceiling Repaired and Replaced
- Furniture Assembly or Staging
- Organizing and Picture Hanging
- Door Knobs, Levers and Hinges Installed
- Window, Sliding Glass Door, and Screen Repair
- Acrylic & Plexiglas Ceiling Panels
- Hanging up Holiday Decorations
- Repairing Interior and Exterior Doors
- REO Residential Property Maintenance
- Retail Store & Shopping Center Maintenance
- Adjustable Stock Room Rack Services
- Facilities and Property Maintenance
Did You Know?
* By replacing old or outdated appliances, property value can increase tremendously, as well as generate greater appeal to potential tenants.
* Small things such as a fresh coat of paint, new hardware replacements, crown molding, and lighting fixtures can go a long way towards enticing new tenants at higher rental rates.
Great Tips for Apartment MaintenanceSome quick and easy tips that will ensure a well maintained Apartment include:
1. Always try to keep the Refrigerator working efficiently! Some ways to do this are by keeping the coils clean. Dirty coils trap in heat and lead to the refrigerator motor having to work harder to cool inside compartments. Also, remove the drip pan from underneath the coils and wash it well! While cleaning the pan, check for clogs. Next, check the freezer! It may need to be defrosted. A quick way to tell is if there is a build up of more than 1/4 inch of ice on the walls. Don't just chip away at the ice, but instead remove the contents of the freezer and either let the compartment's ice melt at room temperature or use a blow dryer to speed up the process. Then simply collect the dripping ice in a pan.
2. Keep flooring in good condition! Dirt is a floor's worst enemy! Dirt can cause scratches on hard wood floors, as well as wear out fibers in carpets and rugs. In order to avoid dirt; sweep, mop, and vacuum weekly. Also, place mats inside and outside of your doors (if allowed) to reduce the amount of dirt tracked in and out of your apartment.
3. Prevent plumbing troubles! When it comes to the kitchen sink, avoid pouring oil, coffee grounds, breads and/or rice down into the pipes. These materials can clog the sink and lead to serious problems. In the bathroom, remove hair from the sink and shower so that they do not wash down the drain! If clogs do occur, they can be unclogged using a plunger. Fill the clogged area with water and push the plunger down in quick, firm motions.
Repeat as needed.
Reviews of Edward’s Enterprises from recent customer surveys
?I like to take precautionary steps with maintenance needs, so I deal with Edward's Enterprises on quite a few occasions per year. They?re always here when I need them and they get the jobs done well and on time. When my tenants are happy, I?m happy!
- Charlie S.; Westwood, CA