Ramps Installed (Simple slopes to ease access for walkers)
Why is Edward's Enterprises Wood Access Ramp Service the one to call?
- Edward's Enterprises Wood Access Ramp Service is locally owned SINCE 1996.
- LICENSED (B 857752) GENERAL CONTRACTOR with the Contractor's State License Board since 2005.
- INSURED: LIABILITY, WORKERS COMPENSATION, AND AUTO to protect our customers and employees.
- Our vehicles have the TOOLS to complete most home and office IMPROVEMENT TASKS.
- Our Wood Ramp Services are provided by our EXPERIENCED, LONG TERM EMPLOYEES in the field and in the office.
- Edward's Enterprises Wood Access Ramp covers all of VENTURA COUNTY and the surrounding areas.
- HOURLY RATES and CENTRALIZED SCHEDULING of appointments for our residential and commercial customers.
- We are in the field daily (Monday through Saturday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm).
- AFTER HOURS, EMERGENCY AND WEEKEND rates available to meet our Access Ramp customer's needs.
United States of America leads the way in accessibility options for
people requiring mobility assistance. While
many businesses and public insitutions have facilities to accomodate
the wheelchair-bound public, wood
ramps for home use are typically an optional add-on.
A ramp entrance can be invaluable and indispensible, allowing a freedom that everybody deserves. Have you thought about adding a ramp to your home or business?
Call 805-987-2441 to schedule service
Edward's Enterprises Access Ramp Service:
Large, long or complicated ramps are often too expensive for a homeowner. However, simple ramps to ease entrance or exit at the most often used doors of a home can really make it easier for a homeowner in a wheelchair, using a walker, or with age-related or injury-related hip issues.
“It was very satisfying to see my mom love the final result. She was pleased that your techs would personally check in with her if there was any adjusting to her needs.”
- Manuel C.; Santa Barbara, CA
Great Tips for Wooden Ramps:
When creating a wooden access ramp there are a few factors to consider when designing your ramp. The first is where you would like to locate your ramp. The second is how steep you would like your ramp to be. The next factor is the width. Consider the area in which the ramp will be located and decide how wide you would like it to be. Another factor to consider is if you would like to have your ramp carpeted. This may help with any slipping and be aesthetically pleasing. Another way to avoid slippery ramps is to remove slippery materials. This could be done by cleaning the ramp and ridding it of an algae or debris that may have formed. Also another way to improve the ramps traction is to add anti slip tread material or an anti slip paint. Also adding rails to the ramp can create a safer ramp, especially if the ramp starts high off the ground. Lastly, another factor to consider is whether you would like to have a landing platform or not. All of these factors are a good idea to think about so that you have a clear idea of what you are looking for in a ramp.
Call 805-987-2441 today to schedule an access ramp repair.