Always thinking about putting up a gazebo? We do Lattice!
Why is Edward's Enterprises Lattice Installations the one to call?
- Edward's Enterprises Lattice Repair and Replacement is locally owned SINCE 1996.
- LICENSED (B 857752) GENERAL CONTRACTOR with the Contractor's State License Board since 2005.
- INSURED: LIABILITY, WORKERS COMPENSATION, AND AUTO to protect our customers and employees.
- Vehicles with the TOOLS to complete most home and office IMPROVEMENT TASKS.
- Lattice Services are provided by our EXPERIENCED, LONG TERM EMPLOYEES in the field and in the office.
- HOURLY RATES and CENTRALIZED SCHEDULING for our residential and commercial customers.
- We are in the field daily (Monday through Saturday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm).
- AFTER HOURS, EMERGENCY AND WEEKEND rates available to meet our customer's needs.
Lattice's Many Uses:
Lattice can be used as dividing walls beneath decks or raised foundations
Lattice can be used as fence extensions
Lattice can be placed against a fence for aesthetic value
Lattice can be used to create a space in your garden/yard
Lattice can be used to organize and Hang potted plants
Lattice can be used to grow vine plants
Lattice can be used to shade a patio from the sun
What will you use your lattice for?
“My wife loved the way we managed to get the lattice set up, and if she’s happy, she’ll definitely be recommending you guys.”- Al R.; Santa Paula, CA
Great Tips for cleaning your Lattice:
Cleaning your lattice may not seem like the most glamorous job, but with these tips, it will be quick and easy!
1. Hose down the fence with a garden hose.
2. Fill a bucket with water from the hose, three squirts of dish detergent and 1 cup of chlorine bleach. Mix these supplies together.
3. Dip a sponge into the mixture and wash down the fence starting from top to bottom. Long strokes work the best.
4. Rinse the fence with the garden hose before the soapy residue dries and leaves soap spots.
Washing the fence often and thoroughly will help prevent mildew and mold growth especially if you live in a humid, warm region. The fence should be cleaned at least once or twice a year to keep dirt and stains from becoming major and to difficult to remove.
Privacy Lattice Installation: 805-987-2441