Flooring can give you the look and feel of wood at a fraction of the
And laminate wood flooring doesn't need to be refinished like natural wood flooring does. Consider laminate flooring in areas of your home with high traffic, like hallways and common areas. While laminate will not hold up as well in wet areas, like bathrooms, it also can be a very attractive option for bedrooms.
Have a small area of laminate that is damaged? If the selection is still available, or if you kept enough stock from the original install, we can often patch in a new piece to save the cost of replacing the entire floor.
Why is Edward's Enterprises Laminate Floor Service the one to call?
- Edward's Enterprises Laminate Wood Flooring Service is locally owned SINCE 1996.
- LICENSED (B 857752) GENERAL CONTRACTOR with the Contractor's State License Board since 2005.
- INSURED: LIABILITY, WORKERS COMPENSATION, AND AUTO to protect our customers and employees.
- Laminate Flooring Services are provided by our EXPERIENCED, LONG TERM EMPLOYEES in the field and in the office.
- Edward's Enterprises Laminate Flooring covers all of VENTURA COUNTY and the surrounding areas.
- HOURLY RATES and CENTRALIZED SCHEDULING of appointments for our residential and commercial customers.
- We are in the field daily (Monday through Saturday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm).
- AFTER HOURS, EMERGENCY AND WEEKEND rates available to meet our Laminate Flooring customer's needs.
Having an established, insured, licensed General Contractor to handle your big and small Laminate Wood Flooring Projects is important.Do you have a room you would like to pop in some laminate flooring? Let us help you today!
-Edward Flanagan, Owner
“The flooring turned out great--my wife is in love with it. It was a much needed upgrade and we are both very happy with how courteous and pleasant Edward’s technicians were in our home.”- Steve B.; Thousand Oaks
Great Tips for Laminate Flooring:
Laminate flooring is a great choice because it allows for the look of hardwood yet it avoids the high level of maintenance. Even though the maintenance is lower than hardwood floors, laminate floors still do need to be cleaned regularly. A way to do this is by first sweeping the floor to remove loose dust and debris. Then use a soft brush attachment and vacuum the floor. Make sure to get the corners well because dust and pet hair tends to accumulate. Then use a laminate floor cleaner to clean the floor. This cleaner can be purchased at most home improvement stores. After you use the cleaner dampen a sponge mop and run it over the area where the floor cleaner is. Make sure to go with the grain of the wood with smooth even strokes. Afterwards, you should rinse off the mop in clean water. Finally, you should be able to let the floor air dry, unless the floor cleaner says otherwise.
Next, we have some quick tips on floor stain removals. If you have a grease stain, an easy tip is to apply an ice pack to the area and allow the grease to harden. Then gently scrape off the stain with a knife or spoon. Any remaining residue can be wiped away with window cleaner. Crayon marks can be cleaned off with mineral spirits or toothpaste. Heel marks and scuffs can be rubbed away using a pencil eraser or Mr.clean magic eraser. The last stain removal tip is for liquor. This can be cleaned off using a damp cloth of warm water and detergent. Simply rub the area until the stain disappears.
Call for laminate floor projects of all types: