Flooring can give you the look and feel of wood at a fraction of the
cost. And laminate flooring doesn't need to be refinished like natural
wood flooring does. Consider laminate flooring in areas of your home
with high traffic, like hallways and common areas. While laminate will
not hold up as well in wet areas, like bathrooms, it also can be a very
attractive option for bedrooms.
Have a small area of laminate that is damaged? If the selection is still available, or if you kept enough stock from the original install, we can often patch in a new piece to save the cost of replacing the entire floor.
Having an established, insured, licensed General Contractor to handle your big and small Los Angeles Laminate Flooring Projects is important.
Do you have a room you would like to pop in some laminate flooring? Let us help you today!
-Edward Flanagan, Owner
Why is Edward's Enterprises Los Angeles, CA Laminate Flooring Service the one to call?
- Edward's Enterprises Los Angeles Laminate Flooring Service is locally owned SINCE 1996.
- LICENSED (B 857752) GENERAL CONTRACTOR with the Contractor's State License Board since 2005.
- INSURED: LIABILITY, WORKERS COMPENSATION, AND AUTO to protect our customers and employees.
- Edward's Enterprises is a Certified EPA Lead Renovation firm.
- Vehicles with the TOOLS to complete most home and office IMPROVEMENT TASKS.
- Laminate Flooring Services are provided by our EXPERIENCED, LONG TERM EMPLOYEES in the field and in the office.
- HOURLY RATES and CENTRALIZED SCHEDULING of appointments for our residential and commercial customers.
- We are in the field daily (Monday through Saturday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm).
- AFTER HOURS, EMERGENCY AND WEEKEND rates available to meet our Los Angeles Laminate Flooring customer's needs.
Looking for Laminate Flooring Accesories or DIY flooring Advice in Los Angeles? Check out:
Anawalt Lumber Hardware Nursery
DID YOU KNOW?
- Laminate flooring is made from a type of fiber core body with a photographic print layer and clear top coat of resin. It can be made to look virtually indisitinguishable from many flooring surfaces such as hardwood, slate, tile, and stone.
- The finish layer of laminate flooring is incredibly durable and easy to care for. This top coat is impervious to stains, spills, burns, and is extremely scratch resistant.
- Laminate flooring can be installed to be "floating", meaning there is no need for nails, glue, staples, or anything to secure it to the foundation.
Grab a phone and call 818-639-2441 today.
Our Los Angeles remodeling services handle many of your inside and outside home projects, including:
Edward Samuel Flanagan, Owner. Contractor License # 857752
Laminate Floors in 90024, 90025, 90034, 90049 and 90064 and surrounding areas.