your property looking and feeling secure and pristine. Our Wood Fence
Repair can help you increase the value and beauty of your home!
Simple upkeep is the most cost effective way to maintain the value of your fences. From small repairs to larger renovation - Having an established, insured, licensed general contractor to handle your big and small Santa Barbara, CA wood fence and gate repairs or installations is important.
Do you have fence repair projects you are putting off until you "have the time" to get to them? Let us help you today!
-Edward Flanagan, Owner
Why is Edward's Enterprises Santa Barbara Fence Service the one to call?
- Edward's Enterprises Santa Barbara Wood Fence Service is locally owned SINCE 1996.
- LICENSED (B 857752) GENERAL CONTRACTOR with the Contractor's State License Board since 2005.
- INSURED: LIABILITY, WORKERS COMPENSATION, AND AUTO to protect our Santa Barbara customers and employees.
- Edward's Enterprises is a Certified EPA Lead Renovation firm.
- Our vehicles have the TOOLS to complete most home and office IMPROVEMENT TASKS.
- Our Santa Barbara, CA Wood Fence Services are provided by our EXPERIENCED, LONG TERM EMPLOYEES.
- Edward's Enterprises Wood Fencing covers all of Santa Barbara, CA and the surrounding areas.
- HOURLY RATES and CENTRALIZED SCHEDULING for our residential and commercial Fence customers.
- We are in the field daily (Monday through Saturday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm).
- AFTER HOURS, EMERGENCY AND WEEKEND rates available to meet our Santa Barbara Fence customer's needs.
Santa Barbara, CA
93101, 93103, 93105, 93106, 93107, 93108, 93109, 93110, 93111, 93116, 93118, 93120, 93121, 93130, 93140, 93150, 93160, and 93190 Fence Installations
Looking for Fence and Gate pasts or DIY advice in Santa Barbara? Check out:
DID YOU KNOW?
- Wooden fences undergo natural changes over time. Weathering and aging cause effects such as splitting, cracking, warpage, color change, and shrinking.
- Cedar is a superior wood used for centuries and is a very good choice for fences. It blocks noise from neighbors, contains natural fungicides, and cedar oil is a natural insect repellant.
- Wooden fences should be checked every few months for peeling, splintering, mold, or breaks. They should be scraped, painted, and sealed annually in order to prolong the life without needing to replace the wood completely.
Stop hoping your fence makes it through one more strong wind and call 805-308-2290 today.
In addition to wood frence projects in Santa Barbara, we also handle these other carpentry needs: