Why is Edward's Enterprises Deck Service the one to call?
- Edward's Enterprises Deck Service is locally owned SINCE 1996.
- LICENSED (B 857752) GENERAL CONTRACTOR with the Contractor's State License Board since 2005.
- INSURED: LIABILITY, WORKERS COMPENSATION, AND AUTO to protect our customers and employees.
- Vehicles with the TOOLS to complete most Deck repairs and renovations.
- Deck Services are provided by our EXPERIENCED, LONG TERM EMPLOYEES in the field and in the office.
- HOURLY RATES and CENTRALIZED SCHEDULING for our residential and commercial customers.
- We are in the field daily (Monday through Saturday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm).
- AFTER HOURS, EMERGENCY AND WEEKEND rates available to meet our Deck customer's needs.
Enterprises Wood Deck Service
Synta has a great new product, Deck Restore, that we can use to coat your wood deck with a slip resistant colored coat, helping to seal in your deck and keep off termites, water, and the sun. Check it out today.
“I am entirely satisfied with your service. The crew you sent was excellent: careful, efficient, and speedy, all at once. I would be happy to serve as a reference for your firm and will certainly call on you in the future.”- James T.; Mission Oaks, CA
Great Tips for cleaning and sealing your Deck:
Cleaning and maintaining a deck are very important so that the deck holds up well over the years and lasts a long time. There are many different ways to clean a deck; some of these depend on the type of wood.
The first cleaning option is to use a weakened solution of TSP (trisodium phosphate) which you can purchase from any paint shop. Add a little bit of household washing-up liquid and then first try it on a sample area, once you see how it reacts then use it on the rest of the deck. The next option is to use a weak solution of citric acid to help brighten up old grayed timbers. However, do not use chlorine based bleaches because even though they will rid your deck of algae and mildew, they will also break down the lignin in the deck timber. Another option is to use Hydrogen Peroxide, which will lighten old timbers and evaporates away leaving no residue. Lastly, a jet washer can be used to clean decks but it should not be a heavy duty one and preferably one that is less than 1500 psi with a wide fan jet.
After you have cleaned your deck and brightened it up if wanted, then it is time for the sealing. Use a waterproof deck sealer because it will repel water and make the desk last longer. To apply the sealer, use a pad with a little reservoir and brush the sealer on. Make sure to evenly coat it all over the deck surface and then let it dry. After about an hour or so of drying time, buff the surface to remove wet excess.
deck from falling over!
Call 805-987-2441 today.
Edward's Enterprises can handle many types of improvement projects for you, including:
The California Contractor's State License Board recommends to the consumers in the state of California to be especially cautious when "good deals" are offered, especially when they involve "leftover" materials. Verify the contractor’s license at www.cslb.ca.gov or call 1-800-321-CSLB (2752). Don’t pay more than 10 percent or $1,000, whichever is less, as a down payment.